Quickness, Speed, Agility, Stamina, Ball Velocity, and Control
10 Reasons Why You Should Train with our Unique Program
By: President Gary Nelson
- Movement: Improve your ability on court to get quickly in position for best return opportunity.
- Increased foot speed and quickness (20% to 40%)
- Increased ability to accelerate and decelerate. H.S. level players increase hip/leg concentric power 20% – 70% so they get to the ball quicker with control. Hip and leg eccentric power increases of 35% to 100% and allow rapid deceleration with control to position the athlete for better return shots.
- Improved balance for better shot return
- Improved total body coordination so your arms, legs, and body are all working together in appropriate synchronization
Tennis Power Cord – Pre and Post Test
14 Year Old Male Athlete
(He went on to win the Indiana State Singles Championship in H.S.)
12 Year Old Female Athlete
(At age 12 she was beating many H.S. athletes)
It’s all about Preparation! and Effort!
Sign up for our Introduction session so you can experience our training. You’ll feel the difference!
Choose: 1 hour Intro session for on court movement skills and performance. Speed, quickness, agility, to get to the ball quicker; and stamina, balance, and body control to execute your return.
1½ hour session includes a ½ hour of our patented Power Cord training at game speed to develop the muscle physiology for higher return velocities and control for more accurate placement of the ball for a winning point.